Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dreaming Anastasia Review

Dreaming Anastasia: A Novel of Love, Magic, and the Power of Dreams Dreaming Anastasia: A Novel of Love, Magic, and the Power of Dreams by Joy Preble


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I enjoyed that Joy brought new life to this timeless story.  I like that this story is told from three different points of view.  We hear from Ethan whose mission is to find the girl who will set Anastasia free.  We hear from Anne who is linked to Anastasia and last we hear Anastasia’s point of view in journal writings to her family.  I like the twist that Anastasia is alive all these years and kept hostage by the witch Baba Yaga.  The book holds a lot of Russian influence and is something new and different.  I think the book was a cute read.  I look forward to seeing more from Joy Preble.

View all my reviews >>

2 comments:

  1. wow.. this book seems interesting.
    i'll look out for it =]

    ReplyDelete