Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hush, Hush

Hush, Hush Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
The inside of the book jacket starts with "A Sacred Oath, A Fallen Angel, A Forbidden Love".  Patch is the irresistible bad boy on the cover.  I read chapter 1 on the author’s site and I was hooked.  For a first time writer she hit it out of the park.  Fans of Dimitri and Rose, Edward and Bella, Jack and Skylar, and Clary and Jace will love this story.  Nora the main character is just trying to get through high school biology when Patch walks into her life and turns it upside down.  She doesn’t know why she stumbles and gets herself twisted when she’s around him.  Patch being a very hot bad boy doesn’t make it easy on Nora.  A lot of strange things happen and Nora is left to deal with them and figure out who is behind it.  I recommend this book to everyone but don’t blame me if you fall for Patch!  He has that affect on all the women!

Also today 10/21/09 from Becca's Twitter Page:














My Earlier Blog about Hush, Hush

Becca Fitzpatrick's Website

Becca's Twitter Page

Becca's Blog

View all my reviews >>

4 comments:

  1. Is there a spoiler in there for new VA readers? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No BTFF there are no spoilers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh I seen this at the book store, as well as the Shivers, i think I am going to get them next week... sounds good =] I added your button to my blog... =] hehee

    http://hermommyfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks twin for letting me know about this book. Just started reading it and so far it is sucking me in. Feels good to get back into reading real books after my long affair with fanfiction, LOL.

    ReplyDelete