Monday, October 5, 2009

The Van Alen Legacy




October 6th is finally a day away! I am really excited because The Van Alen Legacy, book four in The Blue Blood Series, is finally being released. Melissa de la Cruz left us at a cliff hanger last year. Lawrence Van Alen is dead and Schuyler is blamed for setting the Silver Bloods free. Everyone seems unhappy except the Evil Mimi. Well she’s not evil as in end the world but she is the “B*tch we all love to hate”. So many questions! Will Allegra wake up? What is going on with Bliss? Will Jack go through with the wedding? Where does that leave Schuyler? I can’t wait to pick up my copy tomorrow during lunch. Also Target has a special in-store promotion that has a secret deleted chapter.

For more information check out: http://melissa-delacruz.com 


1 comment:

  1. I also can't wait... I'm just bummed that there is no target around here =[ and i wanted to read the deleted chapter. this totally sucks!! =[ im sad now. haha

    ReplyDelete