Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Linger - cover art

Maggie Stiefvater just released the cover art and first paragraph of Linger, the follow up to Shiver. For those of you who have not read Shiver stop everything and get it today. Its a love story between a girl and a wolf. I have posted the cover and the first paragraph below. Also check out my review of Shiver Also the film rights to Shiver have been picked up by Unique Features who are associated with Warner Brothers. Unique Features also the company who picked up the Mortal Instruments movie rights.



grace
This is the story of a boy who used to be a wolf and a girl who was becoming one.
Just a few months ago, it was Sam who was the mythical creature. His was the disease we couldn’t cure. His was the good-bye that meant the most. He had the body that was a mystery, too strange and wonderful and terrifying to comprehend.
But now it is spring. With the heat, the remaining wolves will soon be falling out of their wolf pelts and back into their human bodies. Sam stays Sam, and Cole stays Cole, and it’s only me who’s not firmly in my own skin.




2 comments:

  1. I seen this series, i think I might have to pick it up at the bookstore =] don't worry I am going to send your wonderful gift soon =] i promise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I think you will love it! I love Maggie Stiefvater her fairy books are really good too. She is one of my favorite new authors. (New to me) Ahh your sweet :)

    ReplyDelete