Saturday, December 26, 2009

Beautiful Creatures Review

Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1)


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
I read this book over the Christmas break and I really wanted to love it but I only ended up liking it. Some of my favorite authors wrote great blurbs on the back of the book. The cover is gorgeous! I was really excited to get the book. When I started reading it I liked that the story was told from the boys point of view. Who by the way is normal no super powers. Also Lena is really cute and can see and the out of place new girl. I also liked the flashbacks and the use of genealogy. Now the problem I had was the ending was left open. I also felt like maybe they tried to cover a lot. I did like the setting and the supporting characters. Especially the aunts and boo. Over all I liked the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment