Thursday, December 10, 2009

Blue Moon Book Review

Blue Moon (The Immortals, #2) Blue Moon by Alyson Noel


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
While I found this book to be really emotional and at times hard to read because of everything Ever goes though I must say I still enjoyed it. I just kept feeling my heart break for Ever because to have to live through such horrible things and only to find your soul mate for a brief moment and then loose him in a blink of an eye. This takes the meadow scene and 4 blank pages in New Moon and extends it through the whole book. I wanted to reach through the pages and to hug and cry with Ever. I think anyone who has gone though a bad break up or felt that high school was the hardest time of your life can relate to this book. Can I say that I completely HATE ROMAN! I only hope that Alyson Noel will give Ever some happiness in the next book.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment