Sunday, December 20, 2009

Devil's Kiss Book Review

Devil's Kiss Devil's Kiss by Sarwat Chadda


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I was hooked from the first few pages. The story is based on the Knights Templar who hunt all that is unholy. This means vamps, wolves, devils, and archangels. The story is told from Billi's point of view who is the only female member to be in the Knights Templar. The story is really exciting and action packed. Billi mother was murdered when she was five and has not had a normal childhood. Her father is the head of the Knights Templar and does not take it easy on her. Once I started this book I could not put it down. This is definitely a must read!

View all my reviews >>

3 comments:

  1. I think I may have to add this one to my list! Sounds good. Knights Templar are fascinating too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read this book 3 times and i still love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haleigh: Have you read the second book? I'm looking forward to picking it up soon.

    ReplyDelete