Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Deadly Little Secret Book Review

Deadly Little Secret (Touch, #1) Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I really enjoyed this book. It's a bit of a romance with a lot of suspense. Camelia is a high school student who almost gets run down by a car, yes a little twilight, by this mysterious guy. She feels an instant connection to him but he disappears. Shortly after he enrolls in her school and she is so drawn to him. Only he comes with a dark past because he is accused of killing his last girlfriend. Around the same time Camelia starts receiving strange presents at her home and unknown calls. She finds out she is in danger but she isn't sure who to trust. The whole book you are constantly trying to figure out who the stalker is. I had trouble putting this book down. I loved it!

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment