Thursday, January 7, 2010

Deadly Little Secrets Book Trailer

I recently finished reading Deadly Little Secrets,the first book in the Touch Series, by Laurie Faria Stolarz. Deadly Little Secrets was the first book I read this year and a great way to kick off the New Year. I am currently reading book two Deadly Little Lies and it's just as great. I highly recommend this series!

This trailer really stands out from some of the others. I think it's because it feels like a movie trailer which is really nice. The book trailer made by the film students at the University of Texas:



For more information on Laurie Faria Stolarz out:
http://www.lauriestolarz.com

1 comment:

  1. Cool video. =) I must say that the students at University of Texas are promising. It really looks like a movie trailer. I'm giving this trailer a 5-star rating. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete