Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January Book Shelf

So I always try to list what I'll be reading for the month and while sometimes it changes I think it also gives people an idea of what I'm reading just in case you want to read with me. So here is what I plan to read for January 2010.

Deadly Little Secret (Touch, #1) by Laurie Faria Stolarz Deadly Little Secret (Touch, #1) by Laurie Faria Stolarz

Deadly Little Lies Deadly Little Lies (Touch, #2) by Laurie Faria Stolarz


Dear John Dear John by Nicholas Sparks (For book club)

Thirst No. 1: The Last Vampire, Black Blood, Red Dice (Paperback... by Christopher Pike Thirst No. 1: The Last Vampire, Black Blood, Red Dice by Christopher Pyke

Chasing Brooklyn Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder

Just Listen Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
Radiant Shadows Radiant Shadows (Wicked Lovely, #4) by Melissa Marr


1 comment: