Friday, January 22, 2010

Twilight Graphic Novel

TGIF Everyone!

During my morning routine of drinking my Starbucks, checking email, twitter, and book news I came across this.  Twilight the Graphic Novel is available for pre-order.  Now I have never read a graphic novel so I'm not sure how to feel about it.  Initially I thought what about Midnight Sun or where is the Eclipse trailer or how about something official from Summit saying Breaking Dawn is in the work and we have info.  Well enough of the ranting.  Do you think you will get your copy?  Will you pre-order it?

MamaSeal, Karm, Twilight Newborns, Spank & Ginger, #TAA what will you do?  Everyone leave a comment tell me what you are thinking!




Release date March 16,2010

Book Description (from Amazon)

When Isabella Swan moves to the gloomy town of Forks and meets the mysterious, alluring Edward Cullen, her life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. With his porcelain skin, golden eyes, mesmerizing voice, and supernatural gifts, Edward is both irresistible and impenetrable. Up until now, he has managed to keep his true identity hidden, but Bella is determined to uncover his dark secret... Beautifully rendered, this first installment of Twilight: The Graphic Novel is a must-have for any collector’s library.

3 comments:

  1. I doubt I buy it. From the one image I can see it doesn't look like the graphic novel characters will look like the Edward and Bella we know. I used to collect and read comic books (Star Wars)so I do enjoy a good graphic novel, but I don't thinking I'll be buying this one...maybe when it goes on sale. ;) Bring on the Eclipse trailer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I am not sure about getting it, but if my cousin does... than I'll read it from him. hehe BUT I agree with Monica... BRING ON THE ECLIPSE TRAILER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read alot of graphic novels though i really did dig Daniel Clowes' Ghost World in its graphic novel form (also love the movie...go, enid!)

    I think i'll check this out, though i do think there has already been some really great fanfic that will be hard to top. Truthfully, I'm not really liking this cover. Will need to flip through it at the store before deciding, so no pre-order for me.

    ReplyDelete