Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February Reading List

So here is my schedule of what I plan to read for February.  Feel free to join me and then we can discuss.  Also I am always up for taking recommendations.  If you check my blog often you will find I add and remove books just depending on my moods.  Happy reading!


Perfect Chemistry Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles 



Violet on the 
Runway Violet on the Runway by Melissa C. Walker

The Lightning 
Thief The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) by Rick Riordan
(This is for #TAA Book Club) 

Project 17 Project 17 by Laurie Faria Stolarz

Thirst No. 1: The Last Vampire... Thirst No. 1: The Last Vampire, Black Blood, Red Dice by Christopher Pike   

5 comments:

  1. ooooo I read the Percy Jackson series.. will I need the 4th book, but it was interesting and now I can't wait until I watch the movie (: I like your list for this month (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL You beat me to the Percy Jackson series! You should join our book club on goodreads. What are your reading plans for the month?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe I had no idea you were in a book club. I'll check it out... I'm also in a book club on facebook too (: my reading plans consist of anything and eberything (: but I like your list... I may be copying yours hehe (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reminder BTFF! I've got to go by Sam's tomorrow and look for Percy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karm: The link is over on the right for the book club. Right now we read one a month the others are more me. :)

    Mamaseal: Ahh me too! I need to find the book tomorrow since I'm off :)

    ReplyDelete