Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Book Review: Impossible by Nancy Werlin

Impossible Impossible by Nancy Werlin



The cover is gorgeous and others have describe it as thrilling, romantic, fairy tale, enticing, and plenty of appeal. If you want to read a story that will shock you, well this is it. It’s like using the example of a horrible car wreck: you just can’t look away. In this case, instead of a wreck it was a rape and that's just the first fifty pages. I'll admit, I couldn’t put the book down and walk away. I can’t say that there wasn’t a love story or a happy ending of sorts whether that's a good or a bad thing I’m not sure. Even attempting to write this review is hard. Will this book stand out in my mind? Yes. Is it a story I would read again? No.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I've heard this book is really good, I've been meaning to get it.

    ReplyDelete