Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Contest win an autographed book!

I feel really lucky to have met Ally Carter and want to share that with all my readers. I swear I feel like only about 5 people visit my blog but let’s have a contest anyways! The winner will get a first edition autographed copy of I'd Tell You I Love You but Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter.


Contest ends March 19th

To enter leave a comment and tell me which author you would love to meet (dead or alive) and what book you would want to have signed by them?

Don’t forget to leave your contact info!

Extra entries (left as separate comments):
+1 if you tweet/facebook/myspace about this contest and post the link here
+1 if you follow me
+2 if you followed me before this contest


Come March19th I will draw a winner!

US entries only (So I can use media mail)

11 comments:

  1. Kenneth Shaver the author of Vampire Kid/Dark Passage! The book is signed, but I'd love to meet him in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird is my favorite book, I can read that book over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following you! (that sounds kinda stalkerish lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I followed you before this contest..take 2. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. +1 I tweeted: http://twitter.com/SasaLoves/status/9929145203

    ReplyDelete
  6. +2 i followed you loonnnggg before the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. now for the real one~

    i want to meet stephanie meyer obviously :D ~ i'd want eclipse signed because it's my favvvoorrrritttteee!

    and you have my contact info :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would choose Christopher Moore. I love his writing style and randomness

    -shelltweets-

    ReplyDelete
  9. I followed you before the contest +2

    -shelltweets-

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to meet Charlaine Harris, author of the Sookie Stackhouse Series (True Blood). Her books leave me thirsty for more. It's like drinking water from a cup riddled in holes after a marathon--you just can't get enough fast enough.

    ReplyDelete