Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Lonely Hearts Club Review

The Lonely Hearts Club The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Another great #TAA book! I found The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg, to be funny, witty, and a great read. What girl hasn't dated a jacka$$ and wanted to swear off men? Eulberg made having a broken heart seem like a good experience rather than a tragedy. Penny, the main character, gets her heart broken by her first boyfriend and starts The Lonely Hearts Club. She swears off dating and boys until she is out of high school. At first all her friends think she has lost it but slowly they come around. I love the embarrassing parents because I swear they have the funniest lines. I am sure some day our kids will say the same about Twilight fans (if they're not saying it already!). In the end The Lonely Hearts Club evolves into a group of girls who support each other. If you have a loser ex, or know of someone who does I recommend this book. It's a really fun read!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment