Thursday, March 25, 2010

Radiant Shadows News


With April 20th right around the corner Harper has released the Radiant Shadows book trailer! Radiant Shadows is the fourth Wicked Lovely book by Melissa Marr. If you have not read these books I highly recommend them. I was lucky enough to read an advance readers copy and all I can say is amazing! Melissa will be on tour starting in April and will also be participating in the Smart Chick Tour in the fall. Wicked Lovely is also being made into a movie and Melissa tweets that she read the screenplay and loved it. Also below you'll see a widget you can click on to take a look inside Wicked Lovely and read the first few pages of the book.




My Radiant Shadows Review


For more information on the Wicked Lovely Series:
http://www.melissa-marr.com
http://harperteen.com/contests/wickedlovely

View the first 80 pages of Radiant Shadows here:

Browse Inside this book
Get this for your site

3 comments:

  1. I read the Ink one haha the name escapes me. I remember really liking it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ink Exchange! That was one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those book trailers. Thanks for posting that one.

    ReplyDelete