Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Rules of Attraction - Released

Have you picked up your copy?

Release Date: April 13, 2010 
by Walker Books for Young Readers

In February I read Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles and loved it.  Now Simone has released the book trailer to Rules of Attraction, the second book in the series.  I really like the trailer and it seems like Carlos is picking up the bad habits Alex left in the past.  I can't wait for this book!




New sparks will fly in the steamy follow-up to Perfect Chemistry

Carlos Fuentes doesn’t want any part of the life his older brother, Alex, has laid out for him in Boulder, Colorado. He’s used to living on his own terms—terms that involve doing drugs and dating lots of girls.

When Alex arranges for Carlos to live with a professor and his family, he feels completely out of place. He’s even more thrown by his strong feelings for the professor’s daughter, Kiara, who is nothing like the girls he’s usually drawn to. But Carlos and Kiara soon discover that in matters of the heart, the rules of attraction overpower the social differences that keep them apart.


For more information on Simone Elkeles visit her website: www.simoneelkeles.net

2 comments:

  1. I gave you an award on my blog! http://webgal79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super trailer. Made me add this one to my list.

    ReplyDelete