Sunday, April 4, 2010

April Reading List

 April 2010

So here is my schedule of what I plan to read this month.  Feel free to join me and then we can discuss.  Also I am always up for taking recommendations.  If you check my blog often you will find I add and remove books just depending on my moods.  Happy reading!

The
 Luxe (Luxe, #1) by Anna Godbersen The Luxe by Anna Godbersen (TAA Book Club) (currently reading)


The Body Finder (Body Finder, #1) by Kimberly Derting The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting - done

The Dead Girls' Dance The Dead Girls' Dance by Rachel Caine - done





The books below are part of the Fangs, Fur & Fey Challenge.  April is going to be a busy month!

Glass Houses   Glass Houses by Rachel Caine - done

The Poison 
Eaters: and Other S... The Poison Eaters by Holly Black - done

Linger Linger by Maggie Stiefvater - done

Eighth Grade Bites Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer- done

No comments:

Post a Comment