Thursday, April 8, 2010

Library Loving Blog Challege Winner

As many of you know I participated in the Library Loving Blog Challenge and raised $41 for my library!  Thank you all who commented!  In addition I was offering one lucky winner a chance to win a book off my bookshelf.  

Winner: Cynthial11

I will email you to find out which book you would like and will mail it to you soon!  Thanks again to everyone who participated!

As many of you know I'm kind of an excel geek so I took the names and added the entries into a column.  Add a rand function to jumble them.  Then ran this really cool formula [=INDEX($A:$A,RANDBETWEEN(1,COUNTA($A:$A)),1)] and tada I got the winner!  Now you see why I say excel geek.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! can't believe I won.. so awesome!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ran across your blog and love it! I enJOY your enthusiasm for books!

    ReplyDelete