Monday, May 3, 2010

May Reading List

So here is my schedule of what I plan to read this month.  Feel free to join me and then we can discuss.  Also I am always up for taking recommendations.  If you check my blog often you will find I add and remove books just depending on my moods.  Happy reading!

Burned Burned by P.C. Cast, Kristin Cast [done]

Midnight Alley Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine [done]

My Fair Lazy: One Reality Tele... My Fair Lazy by Jen Lancaster - [done]

Shade Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready - [done]

Spirit Bound Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead [done] 


Feast of Fools Feast of Fools by Rachel Caine [currently reading]


Need to Finish:

The Luxe The Luxe by Anna Godbersen

6 comments:

  1. *giggles* I also change my TBR according to my mood. I just put Shade on my TBR list as well, but I have to be in the mood for ghosts....
    So at the moment I'm reading the Evernight series... Not too bad, they are a nice read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really looking forward to Spirit Bound and I heard that Shade is really good.. I also want to read Burned but haven't had a chance to yet, will do soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I had to throw some chick lit with Melissa de la Cruz, some funny with Jen Lancaster, and a ghost story to break up the vampy stuff. Now let's just hope I get through it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo you've got several on here that I've been curious about! Can't wait to see your reviews!!

    PS - I had to add that the captcha I got was "poosten" LOL sorry, I'm 2 years old tonight =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books to read this month. Did you like The Luxe? I adored it and the cover ofcourse is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nina: I actually have to finish it I started it April 1st and it has not grabbed me. So not sure yet.

    ReplyDelete