Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Forgive My Fins


Tera Lynn Childs is a wannabe goddess and the award winning author of Oh. My. Gods. and Goddess Boot Camp and the upcoming mermaid tail, Forgive My Fins. Tera lives nowhere in particular, but has spent time fleeing hurricanes, blogging with the Buzz Girls and the Fivers, and writing wherever she can find a comfy chair and a steady stream of caffeinated beverages.

About Forgive my fins:
Half-mermaid princess Lily Sanderson has been living on land for the past three years, crushing on Seaview swim-god Brody Bennett, dealing with annoying biker boy neighbor Quince Fletcher, and just generally trying to figure out this whole human thing. But everything changes when she accidentally bestows her magical first kiss on the wrong boy.




Tera will be signing books at Blue Willow Bookshop in Houston on June 11, 2010 at 7:00 pm.

For more info visit http://www.bluewillowbookshop.com also remember if you can't attend the event you can always contact Blue Willow and they can take phone orders for autographed copies.

5 comments:

  1. You just colored me jealous! I want to go! :)
    Take pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take plenty of pictures :) I have never read her books but the cover is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover!!!!



    I have a blog award for you at Addicted To Romance

    Happy Reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the blues in the cover. This sounds like a cute read. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete