Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June Reading List

So here is my schedule of what I plan to read this month.  Feel free to join me and then we can discuss.  Also I am always up for taking recommendations.  If you check my blog often you will find I add and remove books just depending on my moods.  Happy reading!

Feast of Fools Feast of Fools by Rachel Caine - Done

The Short Second Life of Bree... The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer - Done

Tell Me A Secret Tell Me A Secret by Holly Cupala - Done

L.A. Candy L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad - Done

The Iron King The Iron King byJulie Kagawa - Done


Need to Finish:

The Luxe The Luxe by Anna Godbersen

11 comments:

  1. You will love the Iron King!! I at least, loved it soooo much ! And I'm pretty much excited for the Short Life of Bree Tanner although I find the price of 9,99$ ridiculous for a short story ebook. But I will read it anyway!

    Happy June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Iron King is so good!!! I can't wait to hear what you think about Feast of Fools.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Vanquish I keep hearing great things about the Iron King. I feel so out of the loop and need to hurry and read it. Are you going to try to read Bree's life online?

    Mundie Moms: So far I love Rachel Caine's books. I find it easy to get lost in her books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes I remember, it was free for the first month? Wasn't it like this? Depends where I can read it then, if I can read it on Kindle or iPad I will otherwise I will just buy a copy!

    Let's see only few more days!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. Vanquish I think I am going to get the actual book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have some great books there,i loved the feast of fools, tell me a secret also looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome list! can't believe you still haven't read The Iron King, it's amazing!!! I loved Tell Me a Secret too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cynthial11: I know I am so out of the loop with Iron King :P

    Blueicegal: Which is your favorite Morganville Book?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed L.A.Candy by Lauren Conrad, it's a light, fluffy read. Perfect for the summer! :)

    tell me a secret..ooh, want to read that too. I'm looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Juju: Have you got your copy of Bree yet? Me not so much but I need to.

    Nina: Oh I love light and fluffy! Have you read Au Pair by Melissa de la Cruz? It will be made into a movie that will be released in summer of 2012.

    ReplyDelete