Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Supernatural Summer Tour

This weekend was really busy one but the highlight was the Supernatural Summer Tour with Kim Harrison, Kelly Armstrong, Ellen Schreiber, and Kimberly Derting.  There was a huge crowd and I met up with Cynthia from A Blog about Nothing who is awesome so visit her site!  I went with 9 books did I mention how much I love books? 



More Pics





Additional pictures are posted on my photobucket: http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/carisma_20/Supernatural%20Summer%20Tour%202010/?albumview=slideshow

Also don't forget to visit http://supernaturalsummer.com/  for a chance to win an iPad.

7 comments:

  1. Fun!! Wish I would have been able to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had fun and you got to meet Kim! :)Did she mention her next book at all? Any chance it's coming out earlier then next year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. aggh! Take my pics off... eek! I look horrible. It was a lot of fun and they were all so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nine books, fun! Glad to hear that you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nina: Well only 8 are mine. I got one for my friend/part time editor Mamaseal.

    Stephanie are you coming to Forgive my fins?

    Cynthia you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow... you are so lucky!! what questions were asked? cool, great pics cari!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool! Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete