Thursday, July 1, 2010

July Reading List

So here is my schedule of what I plan to read this month.  Feel free to join me and then we can discuss.  Also I am always up for taking recommendations.  If you check my blog often you will find I add and remove books just depending on my moods.  Happy reading!

Carpe Corpus Carpe Corpus (The Morganville Vampires) by Rachel Caine

Echoes Echoes by Melinda Metz - Done

Greek: Double Date Greek: Double Date by Marsha Warner - Done

Minder Minder by Kate Kaynak -done

Ninth Grade Slays Ninth Grade Slays by Heather Brewer - Done


Prism Prism by Faye Kellerman, Aliza Kellerman - Done

Winter's Passage Winter's Passage by Julie Kagawa - Done

Private Private by Kate Brian - Done

Lord of Misrule Lord of Misrule by Rachel Caine - Done

Blue Is For Nightmares Blue Is For Nightmares by Laurie Faria Stolarz 


6 comments:

  1. I liked Winter's Passage. It was up for free on Julie's website at one point, I'm not sure if it still is, but that's how I read it. :) Private and Blue Is For Nightmares are good books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be reading Shadow Hills this month too! I can't wait for it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Private by Kate Brian and now I'm hooked on the series. Only 5 and up are still not available in Dutch, I read them translated, so I have to wait till they do. I love those books, if you like DRAMA you are going to LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got some great ones on your list! There are several I've been meaning to read on there - especially Winter's Passage. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh!! I've read Blue is for Nightmares. That series is addicting!! Not my favorite. The books kinda get repetitive, but they are good. Fast read, so get ready to buy the next 3(4?)!

    ReplyDelete