Sunday, August 1, 2010

August Reading List

So here is my schedule of what I plan to read this month. Feel free to join me and then we can discuss. Also I am always up for taking recommendations. If you check my blog often you will find I add and remove books just depending on my moods. Happy reading!


Currently Reading

Adversary Adversary (Ganzfield, #2) by Kate Kaynak


Clockwork Angel Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare 

Firelight Firelight by Sophie Jordan

Done:
Carpe Corpus Carpe Corpus (Morganville Vampires) by Rachel Caine

Betrayal Betrayal by Gillian Shields

Crescendo Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

Radiance Radiance by Alyson Noel

Mockingjay Mockingjay (Hunger Games) by Suzanne Collins

2 comments:

  1. Great list! Clockwork Angel is AMAZING! All of these are on my TBR lits too =) Especially Radiance, Firelight & Adversary! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bookish Type: OMG you already read Clockwork Angel?

    ReplyDelete