Friday, August 13, 2010

Review Carpe Corpus

Carpe Corpus (The Morganville Vampires, #6)Carpe Corpus by Rachel Caine

4 of 5 stars

Carpe Corpus was amazing! Clare has a lot more on her plate and it seems there is never an easy day in Morganville. I can tell you I love the book and series but I wanted to give you a new twist to my review. I have created a To Do list and Rent Ad for our Morganville Residents. Enjoy!


To Do List:
  • Remove mystical tattoo
  • Free boyfriend from jail
  • Keep boss from accidentally killing me
  • Get best friend to talk to me again
  • Pass Classes
  • Stay Alive

For Rent:
Founder House located in the charming town of Morganville! This house had slight fire damages but can easily be restored. Plenty of space and even includes a secret room! Great for parties and entertaining guest who drop by unexpectedly. The house is warm and very welcoming. Bonus feature you won't spend a dime on Taxes!

For more on Rachel Caine visit:

Rachelcaine.com

Goodreads

Twitter

Facebook

4 comments:

  1. Love the to-do list. Cute!

    This is the last one in the series that I've read. I need to get on to reading the rest of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!! Love the new twist on your reviews!! I really enjoyed this one and they just seem to keep getting better. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynthia They do seem to be getting better.

    Natalie I keep spreading them out one a month so I don't run out.

    ReplyDelete