Saturday, August 14, 2010

Kisses From Hell

On Sale: 8/24/2010

How do you feel about five short stories on vampire luvin' from five hot authors?  Kisses from Hell is being released with short stories from Kristin Cast, Alyson Noël, Kelley Armstrong, Richelle Mead, and Francesca Lia Block. Is this on your to read list? I personally love anthologies because it's a great way to get new stories and if the authors come to your town you have one book with multiple signatures. This is my idea of a great collectors item.

Kristin Cast is co-author of the House of Night Series

Alyson Noël is author of The Immortals( Evermore, Blue Moon, Shadowland, Darkflame)

Kelley Armstrong is the author of the Darkest Powers Series

Richelle Mead is ths the author for the Vampire Academy Series

Francesca Lia Block is the author of Weetzie Bat, Dangerous Angels


Browse inside Kisses From Hell: http://bit.ly/aQXmAU

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like a fun read. :) And I do love the writing of Kelley Armstrong!! Maybe I will try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that it's going to be both hard and soft cover.

    Cynthia I like that Kelley and Alyson will both be here for Smart Chicks

    Nina which Kelley Armstrong book is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to find out if the from hell books are in order I have kisses from hell but I don’t want to read it if it is the forth in a series?? Big fan of Cast and Noel would like to find a few new authors to read so im looking forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete