Monday, September 27, 2010

Forever Cover

Forever Cover



What a great way to start a Monday! While prepping for her UK tour Maggie has revealed the cover to the third and final book in the Shiver Trilogy. FOREVER is scheduled for a July 2011 release date. If you want to pre-order an autographed copy make sure to get it from Fountain's website.

I had a feeling that the series would end with a red cover but to see it is amazing.  I wonder if the font color will be red also.  I love the boy in the corner. [pauses to swoon] What are your thoughts?

http://www.fountainbookstore.com/autograph-maggie

3 comments:

  1. I need to start this series... I love your blog layout btw... suites you (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karm: Shame no you yes you need to start reading this ASAP! Thanks my 3 favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete