Monday, September 13, 2010

Losing Faith Book Trailer

Hello Readers,

I love book trailers and am super excited to share the trailer for Losing Faith.  Doesn't it make you want to go out and get this book?  I know I'll be adding it to my to read list.




About Losing Faith:

A terrible secret. A terrible fate.

When Brie's sister, Faith, dies suddenly, Brie's world
falls apart. As she goes through the bizarre and
devastating process of mourning the sister she never
understood and barely even liked, everything in her life
seems to spiral farther and farther off course. Her
parents are a mess, her friends don't know how to
treat her, and her perfect boyfriend suddenly seems
anything but.

As Brie settles into her new normal, she encounters
more questions than closure: Certain facts about the
way Faith died just don't line up. Brie soon uncovers a
dark and twisted secret about Faith's final night...a
secret that puts her own life in danger.


For more visit: http://www.denisejaden.com/

4 comments:

  1. this book looks so good! dont know why, but i lurve the music in this trailer, it's like a movie! :p nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo that is a good trailer. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just added this book to my wish list about a week ago because it sounds so mysterious. I'm pretty excited about it, so I hope it delivers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Audrey: I also love books trailers that make it feel like a movie. Much easier to see it in my head.

    Thanks Juju You know how I love a good book trailer.

    Ree: Check back I'll be giving away signed bookmarks for this author.

    ReplyDelete