Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pedigree’s “Write a Post, Help a Dog” project

Just this morning I got a tweet from my great friend Suzi who is very passionate about helping dogs. She pointed out a blog post on iloverescueanimals.org about Pedigree’s “Write a Post, Help a Dog” project.

You can also help by becoming a Facebook Fan.  For every new Facebook Fan Pedigree will donate a bowl of food to shelters. Simple right?  So spread the word!

I Love Rescue also has a way for Bloggers to help:

Now you can help them do even more for dogs in need simply by writing a post. For every blog that writes a post about their adoption drive from now until next Sunday, which is September 19, Pedigree will donate a TWENTY pound bag of their brand new Healthy Longevity Food for Dogs to a shelter. It’s really as easy as that! Write about an awesome cause and and shelters nationwide will receive a large donation of food. If you write a post and I hope you do make sure to go I Love Rescue to link it so Pedigree sees it. Come on, let’s feed shelter dogs!

Last minute bloggers feel free to email me and I'll send you the code to this blog post or just copy and paste my post. 



For more information visit:
http://www.dogsrule.com/
http://www.pedigree.com/


Pedigree thanks Facebook Fans:

2 comments:

  1. Awesome idea. Both of my furry babies are rescues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for taking the time to post about this event! With the help of everyone we were able to raise about 8,000lbs of food!

    Two Little Cavaliers
    www.twolittlecavaliers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete