Friday, September 3, 2010

September Reading List

So here is my schedule of what I plan to read this month. Feel free to join me and then we can discuss. Also I am always up for taking recommendations. If you check my blog often you will find I add and remove books just depending on my moods. Happy reading!


Crave Crave by Melinda Metz and Laura J. Burns
Currently Reading

Clockwork Angel Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

Safe Haven Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks

Torment Torment by Lauren Kate

Read:

Adversary Adversary (Ganzfield, #2) by Kate Kaynak

Firelight Firelight by Sophie Jordan

The House of Dead Maids The House of Dead Maids by Clare B. Dunkle

3 comments:

  1. I am getting Clockwork Angel today!!! I can't wait to read it...we must discuss! ;)

    PS-- CONGRATS on the 1 year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT list! Clockwork Angel was amazing and I'm dying to read Crave, Firelight and Torment (ZOMG)! I hope you enjoy them - can't wait to read the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay LiLi I can't wait to read Clockwork Angel together!

    Bookish Type August and September have been two great months for books!

    ReplyDelete