Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Beautiful Darkness Winners

Thank you to everyone who entered!  I am so excited to announce the winners of the two prizes.

Beautiful Darkness Book: jennelle s (sablelexi)

Beautiful Darkness Poster: Myra C

Winners will be notified via email and have 48 hours to reply with a mailing address or a new winner will be picked.  Kami and Margaret are on tour now so check beautifulcreaturesthebook.com to see if they are stopping by your town.  I will be at the Texas Book Festival with Cynthia from A Blog about Nothing and hopefully meeting up with my Texas Blogger friends so if you are going shoot me an email or tweet!


Thank you to everyone who entered and check back tomorrow for another great contest!  Contest winners were chosen via random.org

P. S. It's midnight here in Texas so I'll be emailing you in the morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment