Friday, November 19, 2010

Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry 3) by Simone Elkeles

Simone Elkeles just revealed the cover for Chain Reaction on twitter!  Chain Reaction is the third book in the Perfect Chemistry series and I have to say that I LOVE the cover! I can't wait to see what little brother Luis will bring to the mix. What are your thoughts on his book? Have you fallen in love with the Fuente brothers? 

Published Date: May 24th 2011

Description from Goodreads:
Luis Fuentes is a good boy who doesn't live with the angst that his big brothers, Alex and Carlos, have always lived with. Luis is smart, funny, and has big dreams of becoming an astronaut. But when he falls for the wrong girl, Luis enters a dark world he's never known, and just when he thinks he's got life all figured out, learns some disturbing news about his family that destroys his positive outlook on life. Will that Fuentes bad boy streak come out with a vengeance and lure Luis to live on the edge like his new girlfriend and his own father?
Continuing all the steamy romance of the first two books, New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Simone Elkeles gives fans one more satisfying taste of the irresistible Fuentes boys.


For more on Simone visit: http://www.simoneelkeles.net/

12 comments:

  1. so so so SO excited to read this book! I love Simone Elkeles. And this cover? Wow! Major hottness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how much I love this sexy cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book is going to be so amazing! I just know it. Can't wait for May 2011! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read this series even though one of them is sitting on my shelf...Hmmm

    Hot cover!

    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I don't read these books, but that has to be the sexiest cover ever. I can practically feel the steam, and god is it hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so damn smexyyyyy daymmm can not wait this women is just pure awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindsay You must read this series!

    Blueicegal Is the UK cover different?

    Jen Read it soon trust me you will really enjoy it.

    Juju & Ginger Does the cover remind you of that shower scene with Robert Pattinson in Remember Me?

    Lauren This is one of those amazing books for 2011. I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I seriously need to read this series! I've heard so many great things about it, and that cover is SMOKIN'!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2 first books EXTRODINARY 3 book SUPEREXTORDINARY I CANT WAIT too read it

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I CAN"T WAIT FOR THIS BOOK!!!!
    I read Perfect chemistry, loved it!
    I'm gonna read rules of attraction next!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know I'm so excited for book 3

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!! I loved this book... It's so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete