Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Card from Cari's Book Blog

Hello All,

Happy Sunday! Today I was surfing the blogs to see what's going on in the book blogger world and I came across YA Addict's post on Christmas Cards. I thought this was a brilliant idea and decided I'm going to give it a shot. If you would like to get added to my Christmas Card list leave me your name and address in the google form!  Don't worry once I send the card I will delete the mailing address and no other person will have access to the list.  If you feel more comfortable you can email me with your address.

If you are under age please check with your parents and use the following format: 
Name 
c/o your parents name
address

Also I don't expect to get many request but if so I'll cap it 10 international (due to postage fees) and 25 US & Canada.  I will be taking request until December 15th so I can get them out to you in time.


2 comments:

  1. I love Christmas cards! I agree, Jami's idea was fantastic, I'm gonna send her one too :D
    I'll be sure to send you one once I get your address from my card :)

    ReplyDelete