Friday, December 3, 2010

THE DARK DAYS OF SUPERNATURAL TOUR 2011

First HarperTeen wowed everyone with the Supernatural Summer Tour, which if you remember was right here in Houston and I got to meet Kimberly Derting, Kelley Armstrong, Kim Harrison, and Ellen Schreiber. Now a few lucky cities will get to meet Ellen Schreiber,Cynthia Hand, Claudia Gray,Courtney Allison Moulton, and Kimberly Derting! I am so jealous because I really want to see Kimberly Derting again and have her sign my copies of Desires of the Dead. I am hoping that the tour is so successful HarperTeen will bring them to Texas.  While I dream about amazing book events in Texas check out this great video about the author on THE DARK DAYS Tour.

For more details visit Pitch Dark on:
Facebook
Twitter

9 comments:

  1. I am so jealous you met Kimberly Derting! I wish I had known about this tour over the summer.. and we would have "met" sooner too!

    There's always next time though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim is the best! I know when are we going to meet up Ginger. (Taps Foot)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to the year 2011. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sad they're not coming to TX, but I'm crossing my fingers that they will bring them around here again. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why have I not been following this blog before??? Anyway...the tour sounds great and I'm hoping your bookself doesn't get too overloaded! Though I'm pretty jealous of your bookshelf. Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Magan! I love your blog! I actually won one of your contest before. My bookshelf is from Ikea and my mom was lucky enough to help me put it together. I love that it's double sided and trust me when I say it's pretty full. When events like the Supernatural Summer Tour and Smart Chicks come to town I tend to buy all the books the author has written, because what if they don't come back?!? I hope you visit again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nina: I bet your list for 2011 new books is as long as mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really looking forward to this tour! I can't wait to meet some great authors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just to let you know, the ladies at your favorite bookshop are working on getting the tour to Houston. Keep sending the fan mail to your fav authors and we'll keep talking to publishers!
    Valerie and Cathy

    ReplyDelete