Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I have a secret....2k11 style

Hey Readers,

Did I get your attention with the title? I like you am always looking for new authors and new books. Do you wonder what it was like for some of our favorite authors when they first started? Do you wish there was a place to learn all about debut authors? Are you a fan of Melissa Marr, Cassandra Clare, Jay Asher? What if I told you they all had something in common? The catch I can't tell you yet but I will give you a clue.  If you come back tomorrow you will get even more details!


10 comments:

  1. OK, I am definitely intrigued!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Ginger and Tara... I want to know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Oooh! I KNOW! I KNOW!

    Yeah, I hate me too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. girl tomorrow? gah!! okay okay i shall be patient *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrie Harris knows but you have to get past the zombie and then maybe she'll tell you!

    ReplyDelete