Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lauren Oliver on Delirium

Author Lauren Oliver discusses how she came up with the idea for Delirium and what she would do in the same situation. Check out this video and look for my review on 2/1.  I will also be talking about Lauren Oliver's event in Houston on 2/3. Have you started Delirium? Are you excited for the release? So far I can tell you I have not heard one bad review of this book.




Sneak Peek inside the book


You can find Delirium in stores 2/1/11 or you can pre-order a signed copy from Blue Willow Bookstore in Houston.  Also my friend Ginger at  GReads! is hosting a giveaway for a signed copy!

8 comments:

  1. I really want to read the book! It sounds awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out!! I love, love, LOVE this book. Can't wait to meet her in one week!! eeeek! So fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED this book, Oliver is a great writer. Cant wait to see her in H-town, and you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to meet her next week! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get to go to a signing on the release date! So exciting, this book is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so right there, it is hard to really know, what you would do if you were taught to believe in certain things from a very young age. It's what makes the MC in Delirium so admirable. Thanks for posting Cari, I adored the book :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am SO excited for this book to come out! I read it a few weeks ago on NG, but definitely need my own copy!

    ReplyDelete