Saturday, January 22, 2011

Weather Warden Series

Texas author Rachel Caine not only writes the very popular YA series Morganville but started with The Weather Warden Series for adults. I love Morganville and Rachel Caine is hands down one of my favorite authors so at the last signing I picked up the first few seven books in the Weather Warden Series which I plan to start reading soon. What are your thoughts on this series? Are you a Rachel Caine or Morganville fan?

For more details visit: http://www.rachelcaine.com



Ill Wind
Heat Stroke
Chill Factor
Windfall
Firestorm
Thin Air
Gale Force
Cape Storm
Total Eclipse

5 comments:

  1. Now but I've always wanted to try the weather series :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started the Moganville Vamps series and it's refreshing. I really like it. At Rachel Caine's blog, you can read exceprts of each of her books including the Weather Warden series. I'm waiting to hear how other people like it before I see if I want to start it. Let me know. What I read on her blog was a little confusing.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohhh, this is another series I need to get to. I've heard so many amazing things about it and I've enjoyed the spin off series with Cassie. I think from what I've heard you will enjoy these. Looking forward to your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaking for myself (Stacy), I have never read read any of Canine's books. But I might have to change that, these adult books good. You'll have to let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant to say, these adult books of hers look interesting!

    ReplyDelete