Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Vanish Cover Sneak Peek!

As many of you know I love fancy covers and today I get to share with you a piece of Vanish by Sophie Jordan! So you want to see more well lucky for you 5 other blogs are giving you similar pieces and tomorrow you will get to see the whole cover!

Word: Romance

If you are ready for a scavenger hunt simply visit the following blogs and collect a word along with the puzzle pieces and head over to the three blogs hosting a giveaway.

7 AM: Right here!
9 AM: Mundie Moms
10 am Pirate Penguin Reads
11 am: Total Bookaholic
1 pm: Elliott's Review
3 pm: ReadingTeen

For the Final cover visit:
A Good Addiction
A Fanatic Book Blog
Books Complete Me

7 comments:

  1. Let's try that again, but with better spelling. lol

    I love this! I'm looking forward to seeing the whole cover. From another piece that was already posted it looks like they might have used the same model. I can't wait to see the whole cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very teasing! My mother-in-law keeps telling me that I need to read the first book and is SO excited for the sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the whole cover, I loved the cover of Firelight so this one will most likely be just as good. =)

    ReplyDelete