Thursday, February 10, 2011

Lisa McMann talks Cryer's Cross and The Unwanteds

I am really excited that Lisa McMann is going to be here next week on her book tour for Cryer's Cross that I wanted to share a video of her talking a little about Cryer's Cross and her new dystopian project The Unwanteds which will be out this fall. Take a look and let me know without spoilers what you thought about Cryer's Cross. Is there anything you want to ask Lisa? Maybe I'll ask her for you. Be sure to come back next week for pictures and details from the event but in the mean time enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read Cryer's Cross yet, but it's definitely on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read a couple reviews for this book and it sounds awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I working on my own stories, so I'll check out your blog some more. Though I don't think I'm interested in this book.

    ReplyDelete