Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Book Trailer: Popular by Alissa Grosso

I wanted to share a very amazing trailer with you. Alissa announced on her blog that she was accepting pictures from those willing to send them holding a sign that says I am Popular and would be using them for the book trailer of her debut novel Popular. I sent in my picture so I'm really excited to be part of the project.


Release Date: 05/08/11


About the book:
Meet the clique that rules Fidelity High: Olivia, Zelda, Nordica, and Shelly, each one handpicked by ├╝ber-popular Hamilton Best. You know you're "in" when you make the guest list for one of Hamilton's parties. And in the thralls of senior year, everyone wants to get noticed by Hamilton.

But Hamilton's elite entourage is coming apart at the seams. Olivia fantasizes about finally having a boyfriend, Zelda dreams of ditching high school, Nordica wants to be alone with her photography, and Shelly's plotting to dethrone Hamilton. Lies and secrets are ripping away the careful ties that have kept them together for years. But Hamilton has the biggest secret of all, one that only her boyfriend Alex knows. If the truth got out, it would shock everyone and destroy Hamilton's fragile world—and she'll do anything to protect her secret and keep her clique together

For more on Alissa visit: http://alissagrosso.com

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great trailer. Love that it's different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWesome!!!!! I love it, and I seee you!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the trailer and that people got to be part of it! The book also sounds like one that could be added to my TBR pile...er after I get reviews finished and read the Maggie books before you beat me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that the author decided to let other people be involved with the trailer! It's also pretty amazing that you're in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That book trailer is amazing, more like music video than an ad for a book. I'm pretty interested in it already.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a super cute trailer, I love it! It has me more interested in the video that a lot of trailers have :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too love that the author asked other people to be part of the project - and its great that you are part of it:):)

    Olga from http://revedoa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow what a great idea and how awesome of the author, good to see our gal in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Cari, and everyone else! I had a fun time making this trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hee hee...i spy with my little eye...CARI!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cool idea for a trailer! Also, can I get your autograph? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL yes you can have my autograph when you come visit in Texas!

    ReplyDelete