Friday, March 4, 2011

Cover News: Beauitful Chaos

Beautiful Fans received the tweet from MTV on yesterday afternoon about the new cover for Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.  From the details in the post the book gold will be an embossed cover and if you have read the previous books then you know the color has meaning.  I think it will fit in with the previous book and the title tells us we are in for a crazy ride.  Which of the three books are your favorite?  What are your thoughts on the new cover?



Previous Covers


The official release: http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com

8 comments:

  1. you've got a great blog here - I'm following!

    would love you to enter my amazing giveaway:

    http://thoroughlymodernmilly5.blogspot.com/2011/02/best-gievaway-yet-ida-restaurant-pasta.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I love the new cover, but I think it's just how the colour of the font appears online. It's supposedly really gold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa: I'm hoping that it will be like Unearthly where the web version didn't look as great as it did in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I've said this before, but I thought the color theme for this book would be red. Maybe since the title has the word "chaos," in it? I think the yellow/gold colors look good too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see this book in real life because I think the gold lettering will look much better than it does online.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know but I don't particularly love the cover of this series.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHH! I still need to read Beautiful Darkness!!

    In like with new cover for Chaos...not love...just like...but at least we know the story is gonna be good!!! =)

    ReplyDelete