Thursday, March 10, 2011

News and Updates!


Just a quick update!  Today I'm featured over at GReads! My friend Ginger has a feature called The Blogger Behind the Book so go over say hi and follow her blog!

Also debut author Megan Bostic is trying to reach 200 blog followers so go follow her.  Megan shares her work in progress, her poetry, and updates on her first book Never Eighteen.

My friend and sometimes editor started a new blog about fashion so visit her at Sweetpea's Closet!

Lastly don't forget I'm giving away an ARC of Chime by Franny Billingsley!

5 comments:

  1. I saw the interview, good job girly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAH! I didn't know MamaSeal had a new blog!

    ::goes to look now::

    ps-- 36 minutes until we all know your secret. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out,Cari. We'll get there.

    ReplyDelete