Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sean Griswold's Head Swag Winners

Congratulations to the following winners!  They have been notified and have 48 hours to reply or new winners will be picked.  Thanks to all who entered and remember to pick up Sean Griswold in stores now!

Ricki said...
I love YA because they usually are fast but still fascinating reads. rickimc[at]aol[dot]com  
Amy Deatherage said...
I love to read YA for 2 reasons. 1) to know what my daughter is reading and to recommend and discuss. Some our greatest mother-daughter bonding is related to books or movies of books. It is "our" thing. 2) When I read I want to go on a vacation. I want 100% enjoyment and not the newest diet craze. Pick me bookgoonie(at)yahoo or @bookgoonie
Jessy said...
I read YA because it makes me feel young again. findjessyhere at gmail dot com

2 comments: