Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Book Trailer: Enclave by Ann Aguirre

Hi Readers,

Take a look at this amazing trailer for Enclave by Ann Aguirre. I am dying to read Enclave and have heard nothing but great things about it. Enclave is in stores today so go out and get your copy! What are your thoughts?



Description from goodreads:
New York City has been decimated by war and plague, and most of civilization has migrated to underground enclaves, where life expectancy is no more than the early 20's. When Deuce turns 15, she takes on her role as a Huntress, and is paired with Fade, a teenage Hunter who lived Topside as a young boy. When she and Fade discover that the neighboring enclave has been decimated by the tunnel monsters—or Freaks—who seem to be growing more organized, the elders refuse to listen to warnings. And when Deuce and Fade are exiled from the enclave, the girl born in darkness must survive in daylight, in the ruins of a city whose population has dwindled to a few dangerous gangs. As the two are guided by Fade’s long-ago memories, they face dangers, and feelings, unlike any they’ve ever known.

7 comments:

  1. Holy WOW! What an awesome book trailer. I am looking so forward to reading this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crapola! That's an amazing book trailer. Definitely makes me interested in reading the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cari! I have to say I want this book so badly. I went to the book store today and they didn't get any in, yet. Can you believe that!?! Well, they are an express store in the mall and don't get everything in. But I'm hoping by payday they have one for me to get or I'll order it on line. :) Sounds AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't watched many book trailers but based on the ones I have seen this one definitely tops most of them! Looks like a great book :)

    ~TRA

    http://xtheredangelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great trailer. That's really good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This trailer reminds me a bit of the movie I Am Legend, starring Will Smith. Same premise, with a new twist. Looks promising.

    Thank you for the copy of Charmed. It arrived in the mail yesterday. I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The trailer is really good. I got it the book at TXLA.

    ReplyDelete