Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Birthday to PhotogAlice


I want to take a moment to wish Monica aka PhotogAlice who I call my BTFF (Best Twitter/Twilight Friend Forever) a very happy birthday!  See I met her on twitter because of twilight and she's in Texas.  Now she's at the other end of the state (about six hours away) so we haven't met in person but we talk on the phone, video chat, gchat, text, tweet, email, fax...ok maybe not the last one but you get the point.  She was also one of the people who inspired me to start my blog.  So if almost two years ago she hadn't said hey you should start a blog I wouldn't be here today.  Monica also makes sure that what I post has those pesky comas, periods and that I use the correct grammar.  I want to say thanks to her for everything that she has done and let her know that I am extremely grateful. If you would like wish her a happy birthday leave a comment or tweet her.

http://twitter.com/#!/PhotogAlice

PS If there are errors in this post you can blame me she didn't edit her birthday post!

8 comments:

  1. Happy, happy birthday to your BTFF. I know her by her other Twitter moniker and won't use it here in case it's secret. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Very nice Post .. Happy Birthday Monica!!!!!!!! Wish we were all closer we could have gone out to celebrate !!!!!
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks BTFF! I'm laughing and crying at my desk lol I'm sure everyone thinks I'm crazy, but that's ok because I love my birthday post. :) and this post will remain unedited, sometimes that's the best version. ::hugs::

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi one of these days we'll go to Applebee's for mango martinis and mudslides!

    Thanks LeLe somewhat secret. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWEE! happy birthday Monica!! Oh heeeey wait a minute.. you changed your twitter name?? or is it a new one? Such a sweet post Cari (: Have a splendid day... (I will be wishing you a happy birthday all over the web... twitter, facebook and this post... hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great post! Happy Birthday Monica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! I had a wonderful day and ended it with grilled hot dogs with my hubby and son. :)

    ReplyDelete