Sunday, May 29, 2011

Review: Angel Burn by L. A. Weatherly

Angel Burn by L. A. Weatherly

4 of 5 Stars

Gooreads summary:
Willow knows she's different from other girls. She has a gift. She can look into people's futures, know their dreams, their hopes and their regrets, just by touching them. Gorgeous, mysterious Alex knows Willow's secret and is on a mission to stop her. The dark forces within Willow make her dangerous - and irresistible.


I decided to do a video review for this one.  I hope you enjoy it!  Also the song in the intro is one from the Angel Burn Playlist.

I just want you to know I loved this book and I hope you pick it up!


8 comments:

  1. You're so cute!! You sold me on wanting to read this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the Vlog review! You especially had me at the swoon part! :) Can't wait to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think much of it, but the series really ended up surprising me. A definite must read :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the video review. I thought a lot the same. Loved the American Graffitti shot out. I think my book and a movie piece on Angel Burn is still up from Saturday--stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun review style.
    LOVE your hair.
    This sounds excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, guess I'll have to add it to my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww you are too adorable :) You shouldn't let vlogs make you nervous because you did a great job. I love that this story puts a unique twist on angels. I also love that it seems to be paranormal, romance, and mystery all rolled into one. I must read soon!
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete