Monday, June 20, 2011

ALA 2011

Hi Everyone,

If you are at ALA I hope to meet you!  I posted a very silly video of me please don't make to much fun of me but hopefully you will come up and say hi!



I will also be attending the Blogger meet up organized by Parajunkee.

Anyone is welcomed details below:


The bloggers that are attending ALA 2011 will be meeting up after the Saturday, the 25th conference. Everyone is welcome to join, we just need a head count.

When: Saturday, June 25th
Where: Acme Oyster House
When: 5:30 pm

If you are joining us you are more than welcome to post this on your own blog. I know we all have different followers depending on genre and friends. It would fun to meet as many as possible and maybe take over Acme.

6 comments:

  1. Couldn't be more excited! You are brave to have a video post...I didn't. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish that I was going so that I could meet you all! Someday I hope!!! :) Have an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such pretty hair. :)See ya soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One day when I am rich (you know, after I marry my future husband!) I will travel to ALA to meet all of the awesome bloggers, you especially! Have an absolute blast!
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you all had a wonderful time!!! =)

    ReplyDelete