Thursday, June 23, 2011

Video Review: Popular by Alissa Grosso


Popular by Alissa Gross

Rating: 3.5 of 5 Stars

Goodreads Description:
For reigning popularity queen Hamilton Best, the very idea of graduation is filled with fear. She's always been the star of Fidelity High's most exclusive clique, idolized for her perfection and her fabulous parties—you know you're "in" when you make Hamilton's guest list. As high school draws to a close, Hamilton is about to lose everything that makes her who she is.

For more on Alissa visit: http://alissagrosso.com/

6 comments:

  1. I love the title of this book. It reminds me of the song Popular of the musical Wicked. ;) I'm glad you say it's a good book! I really expect drama from it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard reviews are so difficult. Especially if you want to gush about it. You keep yourself under control. It must have be so hard! LOL

    Yours is the first video review I have come across. I mean, I've seen the IMM, but this was totally different. Do you prefer doing it traditionally or is the video review easier for you?

    Just curious. Thank you in advance!
    ♥ Trish Just a YA Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. The protag. and I have the same last name so I feel I'm obligated to read POPULAR.

    Love the video reviews though! Talking about a book is sometimes much easier than writing thoughts down, so I'm really into the format. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I JUST read this last night into this morning (could not put it down), and I completely agree with you about this being a difficult review to pull off. I think you did a great job of it though. And I'd be willing to talk to you about the book! I'm a newbie on your blog but I'm dying to talk to someone about it too! feel free to email me at booklushie [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  5. my name's Nicole btw! I forget that my name doesn't show up when I'm commenting on blogger. :)

    ReplyDelete