Monday, July 11, 2011

Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris

Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars


Fun, quirky and witty are all words I would use to describe Bad Taste in Boys! Carrie Harris makes a science geek the lovable "it girl" everyone will want to know. Kate is the student trainer for the football team, science expert and has dreams of being a doctor and is trying to work up the courage to speak to the quarterback. While on routine grunt work for the coach Kate discovers he may be injecting the team with steroids.

Even if the football team sucks and they only see her as a nerd she won't stand for illegal, unsafe steroid use. Before Kate can even get a plan into action or notify someone Coach injects a player and things go terribly wrong. The player dies even though Kate tries, unsuccessfully, to resuscitate him. But just when she feels she's failed he suddenly grabs her butt! What the !?!?!/

This is where you can cue the zombie music, only zombies aren't real....right? Kate tries to gather evidence, like any great scientist would do, on how this could've happened and figure out how to stop an outbreak from happening by finding a cure and oh yeah try not to turn into a zombie herself in the process! I adore this book! Kate reminds me a little of Lily from Dash and Lily with the sass of Evie from Paranormalcy. I love every word of every page and can't wait for more from Carrie Harris.

For more on Carrie Harris visit: http://www.carrieharrisbooks.com

9 comments:

  1. zombie butt grab? I find myself intrigued...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a quick fun read for me too! Can't wait for tomorrow. ;)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great review! I can't wait for this one to be released.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really sounds fun and interesting. Thanks for the fab review. I quite interested in this one now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i CAN'T WAIT for this tomorrow. srsly. i mean, zombies. in high school?? i die. PLUS the girl is a student trainer! that was me in high school too...oh wait...i still am a trainer. working in a high school. hmmm....maybe zombies are coming??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seriously want to get my hands on that book! The cover is epic too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's next on my to read list. Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, yay, so happy that it's a great book! Not that I was worried. Ha! I hope the books that I ordered last week arrive very soon so I can order this one too. ;) Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Miss Harris!!! Can't wait to pick this one up. Thanks for the info Cari!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...